SOLD OUT -March 6, 2021-Basic Pistol/ Carbine
What You’ll Learn- PLEASE IF YOU DO NOT HAVE EVERYTHING LISTED, attend anyway and we will accommodate. Just contact Butch prior to the class.
• Carbine and pistol operations to include loading, firing, reducing malfunctions and clearing procedures of a carbine are critical elements of this instruction.
• Practice marksmanship and zeroing techniques and procedures.
• Shoot, move and communicate drills will be taught as an individual shooter and as a member of a team with physical and mental stress applications.
Seats are limited for this event and available as first come, first served.
• Pistol/Carbine function and maintenance
• Ancillary equipment selection and set up for carbine
• Loading, firing, reducing malfunctions and clearing procedures
• Zeroing techniques and procedures
• Marksmanship and Combat marksmanship
• Non-standard firing positions
• Clearing rooms and techniques to “push to contact”
Clothing and Gear Required:
Durable pants and a comfortable shirts
Rain Jacket- the event will go forward regardless of weather
Baseball cap or another hat with brim
Food / Water: Our lunch break will consist of catered BBQ by us and we will have water and Gatorade
Bring any other drinks/snacks you desire
Firearm and Accessories:
Carbine and pistol
2 magazines for each weapon system
300 rounds for each weapon system (600 total)
Optic preferred but nothing required for the carbine (back up sights for optic)
Sling for your rifle and holster and mag holders for each weapon system
Eye Protection and ear protection